- Wake up bright and early head to the Village Grind for coffee and breakfast.
- Drive leisurely around, stopping at grocery for snacks and water (hiking essentials)
- Stop by local craft and farmers’ markets. Pick up a few adorable pieces of Navajo pottery (artist spotlight coming soon!)
- Afternoon hike at Grasshopper Point (bring swimsuit to enjoy swimming hole)
- Watch sunset over Sedona from Airport Overlook (get there early to get a good spot to watch!)
- Dinner at The Hudson (seriously amazing food and drinks)
- Sunrise at Bell Rock – hike and breathe it all in. (Pack a little breakfast to forget to eat because you’re busy taking pictures)
- Pick up lunch and snacks at the Village Grind (because you like their sandwiches that much), sit by the hotel pool while reading and eating.
- Make one last leisurely drive around Sedona, before heading the Phoenix for the airport
- Stop at a few of the outlooks on the way to Phoenix to take in the scenery!